The Grabouw / Elgin Zipline & Canopy Tour is based an hour outside of Cape Town (30 minutes from Hermanus), the Canopy Tour / Zipline is situated in a World Heritage Site within Cape Nature’s Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve, in the scenic Elgin Valley.
The tour consists of 13 platforms, eleven thrilling slides, some over 300m long, and a suspension bridge positioned high above a spectacular waterfall which is guaranteed to be one of the unforgettable highlights of the tour.
- Duration of the tour is about 4 – 5 hours.
- You will receive a return 4×4 trip
- Fully Nature Guided Tour along 13 elevated platforms
- A snack Stop on route
- A light meal at the Sunbird Cafe
- Bring warm clothes – weather in the Cape can be unpredictable, especially up in the mountains
- Bring comfortable shoes to walk in, as there is a short 1km hike out of the gorge, to where the vehicles will pick them up again.
- Rain gear will be provided in wet weather